Why Attend the 2017 Conference?
- Peer-Driven Programming: The Conference Committee is comprised of three law firm management members and Intuitive Conference & Events who have developed the educational program based on topics and trends identified by TLOMA members.
- Quality Educational Sessions: With educational speakers covering all areas of administration in a law firm – there is something for everyone. Gain valuable information from top leaders on the hottest topics and return to your firm with new and improved knowledge and ideas.
- Value: With the tremendous support of our sponsors, we are able to offer competitive registration fees. The cost for TLOMA members to attend this 3 day conference is $795 + HST – up to May 26, 2017, and $950 + HST thereafter. This includes all educational sessions, entrance to the Trade Show, meals and networking events. Travel and hotel expenses are additional but are at specially reduced group rates. Book early and save $155!
- Return on Investment: Tap into the knowledge of fellow attendees and chat with our Business Partners. Many members have found the Conference to be a valuable source of information which can be used to save their firm money and more than justify the cost of attending.
- High-Energy Keynotes: The conference begins with impactful, inspirational keynote speaker Dennis Moseley-Williams, Experience Economy Specialist and concludes with Craig Kielburger, co-founder of WE Charity.
- Experienced Speakers: Our agenda features some of the most sought-after speakers and members of the legal community sharing their experience and knowledge.
- Diverse Formats: Conference sessions will be presented in a number of different formats to meet a wide variety of learning styles.
- Multiple Networking Opportunities: Many attendees rate networking as the most important benefit of TLOMA conferences. We offer a number of settings in which to connect and network, and we allow enough time between sessions for you to share and discuss your newfound knowledge. Many of the connections with colleagues and business partners go beyond the Conference and become a source of support for our members.
- Business Partner Trade Show: Explore the Trade Show that will feature 50+ key business partners from the legal market. Find market-ready solutions and services for your firm or department and discover the latest technologies that can result in greater efficiencies.